Our church and staff are monitoring our area's current situation regarding COVID-19, and we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure the health and safety of those who meet in our buildings. We have resumed in-person gatherings, and we have just reopened a limited number of Sunday school classes. These are the precautions we have put into place so far:
Sunday School, Sunday and Wednesday Worship
- During our worship services, we are not requiring masks to be worn. But if you feel more comfortable you may wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer is provided upon entering the buildings.
- Our facilities are being cleaned regularly to ensure sanitized touch surfaces, clean rooms, and a beautiful campus.
- Refreshments have been discontinued at this time for both Sunday School and our other services.
- We offer live streaming of our services on our Facebook page as well as posting our services to Youtube shortly after for those who cannot attend in person.
Sunday Night Youth Group
- Our youth ministry continues to offer refreshments at our services, but they are served by leaders who have properly sanitized food services and washed their hands.
- Games and activities have been limited to ensure as little physical contact as possible.
- While the church does not wish to cancel many of our upcoming events, the leadership has limited the number of events, especially with those that are in closer quarters.
- All of the church's food-related fellowships has been put on hold at this time.
- When other events are scheduled, proper notice is given to volunteers and attendees about safety measures to ensure other's safety.
For any questions or additional information concerning COVID-19, please contact our office here.